Dear blog readers.
Do you also want to be part of the exciting graduate program you’ve read about this last fall and winter? The applications for one of Sweden’s oldest, well reputed and prestigious graduate programs are now open.
As you’ve earlier read on this blog, GKN Aerospace Graduate Program offers an individual and special career path within an internationally respected company. The program lasts for 18 months starting in September 2018 where the first 12 months are performed at the Trollhättan site and the last 6 month somewhere else in the world. The time in Sweden is divided into 4-6 rotations within different departments of the company.
The graduates makes study visits, have their own “Graduate project” and attends various leadership courses. The last six months are sited somewhere abroad, at any of our own sites, suppliers or partners. The program requires strong motivation for the participants to plan and implement all activities themselves, while providing each graduate with a great opportunity to shape their future within the company. For more information about our activities, education and individual work, please read previous blog posts
As an applicant, you are:
- Determined to one day have a key position within your area
- Recently graduated from a masters program in mechanical engineering, engineering physics, industrial engineering or equivalent .
- Recently graduated with a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related majors.
- Interested to work with product or production development, technology, purchasing, logistics or quality.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Please apply to GKN Aerospace Graduate Program 2018 here. Good luck!